• Europe (Paris, Nice, Marseilles, London, Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Berlin, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Venice, Florence, Pompeii, Vatican, Barcelona, Monaco)

  • Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Fukuoka, Takayama, Matsushima, Sendai)


Wednesday 16 February 2011

2010 - A very fruitful travel year!




2010 have been the best year for me. I quited my 8-year job and went for 2 big trip on backpacking/flashpacking - Europe (39 days, across 12 countries visiting Paris, Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Berlin, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Vienna, Budapest, Florence, Rome, Vatican, Pompeii, Venice, Nice, Monaco, Barcelona and London) and Japan (23 days, visiting Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Fukuoka, Takayama and Matshushima)! It had been a dream to go on trip like these, but I finally make it come true! hehehe...

Life is short, don't always postpone your dream. Once in a while, you should reward yourself.

Most of the time, when I am back from my trip, people will envy me going to so many places. They will assume that either I am very rich to be able to go to these beautiful countries, or I am willing to spend a lot on travelling. How I wish to tell them they were wrong!

I am a calculative person, and I always had a tight budget on everything, including traveling. I will always find ways to reduce my spending, and at the same time get twice or more for what I spent! How do I do it?

This is the main reason I created this blog: to share with anyone who is interested on getting a wonderful trip at a budget price. Let me tell you more in the posts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika